APCA 2014 EAST COAST TRAINING
This training is designed for those who are interested in becoming a police Chaplain. training is open to active and retired Officers as well as Pastors and those endorsed by a church to receive training for police chaplaincy.
Chaplain training September 22nd & 23rd
CISM training September 24th & 25th
Classes daily 8am - 4pm
2 days of Chaplain training -$130.00
APCA Members - $75.00
2 days of CISM training - $175.00
All 4 days for $250.00
CHRIST COMMUNITY CHURCH
1201 SLATE HILL RD
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
4 Days - 2 Different Venues
Chaplain Training will be provided in a 2 day session on September 22nd & 23rd.
CISM Training will be provided in a 2 day session on September 24th & 25th.
Combined, these trainings give you an excellent base to serve as a chaplain.
This year we will be providing 3 areas of training.
- Level 1 Chaplain Training
- Church Security
- Additional 2 days of CISM (Critical Incident Stress Management) Training>/li>
Various topics will be covered including:
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Penetrating the blue wall
- Basic chaplaincy practices
- Confidentiality and privileged communication
- Anger assessment
- Ways that a police chaplain can serve in his community
- Handling suicides
Click to download APCA 2014 Training Brochure